Friday, April 14, 2017

L is for Love Songs

I think you can tell a lot about a person by their taste in music. I think this is especially true when you look at their favourite love songs. These four are my all-time favourite love songs. I've also decided to highlight my favorite lyrics.  What are your favourites?

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

"My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me, 
So I will bleed forever"

William Control - Adore (Fall in Love Forever)

"The road to Hell is paved with one intention, my love."

Vast - Touched

"I'll never find someone quite as touched as you
I'll never love someone the way that I loved you" 

Atreyu - Demonology and Heartache

"If I had my way
I'd cut the calluses off your breaking heart
If I could get past the sternum
Cauterize those wounds with
Every kiss I could give to you
I'm holding your heart in my hands
The reason it still beats"


No comments:

Post a Comment