Wednesday, April 12, 2017

J is for Justin or Jason or Something


My entire life people have been calling me Jason. Now I'm not talking about people that I've only recently met. People I went to church with for years did it. People I've worked with for years did it. I get called Jason at least two or three times a week at work. I guess in defense of my coworkers I do work with a Jason.

Which brings me to my next part of this. Apparently I'm not alone. I've spoke with other Justins who mentioned that the same thing happens to them. Also, many Jason's I've talked to (including the one I work with) have said that they get called Justin all the time.

There's no real point to this post. It's just an observation of something I've always found interesting. Has anybody every experienced anything similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment