Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I is for Inspiration

Some people look to religion for inspiration. Others get it from quotes by words of wisdom. Me, I get mine from comics and superheroes. They make me want to be a hero and make the world a better place. There's something in me that gives me cold chills when I see heroes do their thing on the big screen. That's what inspires me. Here are some panels that keep me grounded and working towards a better future.
All-Star Superman is the greatest Superman story ever and is why he is the greatest superhero.

I know Preacher isn't a supers story, but being a comic I figured it was still okay to put on here.










1 comment:

  1. I can definitely understand why Dick Grayson is your favorite superhero. The dedication of Batman, with a hopefulness that Batman just can't let himself show...

    ReplyDelete