Saturday, April 1, 2017

A is for "Awake, Arise, or Be Forever Fall'n."


Paradise Lost: Book I, Line 330

This is my favourite literary quote and some I seek to live by. I mean, who's better inspiration that Lucifer, am I right?

Life doesn't stay in one place, so neither am I. Things are changing and I'm going to work to make those changes mine. Little or big, I'm going to take what comes and make it best for me and my fam.

I've not done the best about keeping a balance in my life. I either focus too much on mental my mental state, or emotion, or physical, and then neglect all the others. I'm going to the doctor, admitting problems, and trying to put better fuel in my body. I'm working on ways to decrease stress and get back to my people.

It's going to take time, but I will rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment