Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dollar Bath Bombs

It might not be a classically masculine thing, but I love taking long hot baths. There's just something great about relaxing in the tub. It's even better when you add a bit of alcohol to the mix. I'm pretty vocal about this love and for Christmas, my friend Alex got me several bath bombs from Dollar Bath Bombs. We've both seen videos about "blacker than my soul" bath bombs that turn the water black and thought they were cool. Well being the awesome friend she is, she ordered several for me. They smell delightful, don't stain your tub, and just make the whole bath experience more enjoyable.

Three black, one purple, one pink, and one red
Two Things: 1.) I felt like I was in a horror movie. 2.) I really need to clean my tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment