Monday, June 6, 2016

MCM - Wil Francis

Welcome to my inaugural Man Crush Monday. My first choice will come as no surprise to quite a few of my friends.

William Francis (of William Control and Aiden) is a major influence in my life. His music helped me through some hard times when I was dealing with my divorce, heartache from another lover, and truly becoming my own person.

His music makes me feel alive. This is actually summed up nicely in the spoken word section of Illuminator.

"William. You will reveal a capacity to shock, to startle lifeless ones from their profound slumber, rousing them from their lethargy with a refreshed awakening."

In addition to being a talented musician and writer, he's also sexy as Hell. My adoration of Wil and his "fuck it, live your life your way" music has helped me come to terms with my own sexuality.

If you want to check out his music, I recommend you listen to the following songs: I'm Only Human SometimesRevelator, Illuminator, Beautiful Loser, The Velvet Warms and Binds, and Kiss Me Judas. All of his music is great, but these are my favorite music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment