Monday, June 13, 2016

Distinguish Yourself With Stellar Feller

I recently learned that one of my old classmates has a line of all-natural beard care products. This was fortuitous because I like to by local when possible and I've been looking at trying some beard care
items. Stellar Feller Beard Company is based out of the rural town of Minford, Ohio. They sell beard balm, bear elixir, mustache wax, and cherry wood beard/mustache combs. I can't speak for everything, but I'm in love with the beard balm. It is made of 100% natural ingredients including: 100% cold pressed Morrocan argan oil, jajoba oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, and Shea butter. It comes in six scents: The Outback (sweet eucalyptus), Fall Harvest (warm cinnamon), Orange Cream Soda, Sailor's Delight (Bay Rum), Candy Shop (peppermint), and Cigar Lounge (a vanilla cigar blend that's my personal favorite).

I've been using it for a few days and my beard already feels softer. Not only that, the smell of the balms are delightful, but are really just a thing for the person wearing it (or someone that's within intimate proximity).  The price is reasonable and the product is quality.  You can go to the Stellar Feller website to order all of their fine products and while you're at it check them out of Facebook and Twitter pages.

At 15 dollars, the sampler is the perfect way to give these products a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment